Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ugh...Computers

So maybe a really tiny computer wasn't the best idea I've ever come up with..... they seem reliable and all, but if something gets lost electronically, like....say, a couple days a class notes..... you can't blame yourself, you can only blame the little computer as it blinks there so innocently in front of you. Sometimes you can blame yourself, but it's so terribly easy to click the wrong button on this little thing that it doesn't feel like it's your own fault.

Let's say I had written it on paper and then erased the two pages with my eraser.... on accident. Then I know that it would be my fault and only my fault... couldn't blame it on the eraser or the paper. Oh woe is me.....

Hopefully I'll be able to pull those little guys out of some hidden folder or dark and doomy tab/link/jargony jarg jarg place on this thing they call a pc. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment